Brompton-on-Swale C.E. Primary School
Having the courage to shine

BOS Kids HQ Evaluation

75% of parents and carers who use BOS Kids HQ (our before and after school club) rated the service as 'Excellent'.  The other 25% rated it as 'Good'.

This is a brilliant result and a huge thank you must go to Miss Guy, Miss Webber, Mrs. Wilkinson, Mrs. Taylor and Miss Feetham for their fantastic work at the 'HQ'!

5% more children now use the provision from last year and those who use it are attending more sessions as the average attendance is moving from low 20s up into the mid 20s each morning and afternoon.

BOS Kids graph