Brompton-on-Swale C.E. Primary School
Having the courage to shine

BOS KIDS HQ RESULTS

BOS Kids HQ is our before and after school club, which runs every day from 7.30am until 6.00pm.

17% more children now use the club from last year and those who use it are attending more sessions as the average attendance is well into the 30s on most sessions.

How would you rate the childcare provided by BOS HQ – 80% of parents using the provision rated it as excellent, the other 20% rated it as good.

Do you feel the service provided by BOS Kids is good value for money? - 95% stated that they agree with the statement.

Does your child do their homework at BOS Kids? – 64% of pupils are supported to do their homework at BOS Kids.

Do you feel the work carried out at BOS Kids has impacted on your child’s progress within school? – 62% of parents feel that if homework is done at BOS Kids, it has made a difference.

 

Some comments from parents:

"It’s a godsend knowing homework/ reading has been doing prior to 18:00."

"I can’t believe BOS Kids fits so much in - homework, tea and play etc. I love the fact that when the weather is good the children have access to great outdoor facilities. Staff who support before, during and after school have very long days but they don’t let it show!"

"Miss Guy and the team are fantastic!"

Again, this is a brilliant result and a huge thank you must go to Miss Guy, Miss Webber, Mrs. Taylor, Mrs. Eggleston, Miss Bower, Mrs. Tasker and Miss Priestly for their fantastic work at the 'HQ'!